We are so stoked to be partnering with Impossible once again and we are giving away 4 packs of the next generation of Impossible films! We are calling this giveaway the Millennial Challenge. With pack film production on the decline, just like the Millennial generation, The Impossible Project is taking over the instant film market. As an ode to progress, we are challenging you to show us that. What represents this generation in which we live? Fashion, Lifestyle, Tech or the kids. Four winners will receive one pack of Impossible Generation 2.0. Film. Yesterday we posted an update on our experience with this film and we are sure that you will love it as much as we do. Check out the post here. Alright what must you do to get your hands on one of these coveted packs?
Rules and guidelines.
- No nudity
- Submit to us your best Impossible image representing the coolness of modern life we live today. Millennial kids, fashion or lifestyle. Anyway you can describe what it means to live in this new generation.
- You may submit images through our submit page and use the Gallery “Film Giveaway”. Upload to the Flickr pool, with photos tagged SISI2.0. Or, post your photos to Instagram and hashtag them #snapitseeitMillennial.
- Must follow one of Snap It | See It’s social media networks. Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook. Must also follow Impossible on one of their social media outlets, Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.
- Limited to USA residents only.
- Contest begins April 3rd and ends on April 10th at 12:01 AM
- 4 different winners will receive one pack of Impossible Generation 2.0 film
- Limited to one submission per day.
- Can be a new or old image. What ever way you wish to describe what it means to be a Millennial!